a. at night
b. in the evening
c. in the morning
d. in the afternoon
15. When was Pramuja born?
16. What does the word "you" refer to?
a. Pramuja's friend
b. Rivan's friend
d. Rivan and friend
a. OSIS member
b. all class captains
c. OSIS members and all class captain
d. all student and teachers of SMP Putra Bangsa
18. When will the meeting take place?
a. at 2 pm. after school
b. in the OSIS room
c. on 6th May 2018
d. at 3 pm. after school
19. "your attendance will be highly appreciated"
The underlined word means . . . .
20. Mother : "you know that Tamara always takes sleeping pills to solve her problems"
Father : That's wrong. It can be dangerous for her life if she doesn't change her bad habit, she should go to specialist or share problems with someone she trusts."
The underlined expression expresses . . . .
21. A : "I love chocolate, don't you agree?"
B : . . . .
a. yes, I agree
b. yes, me too
c. no, I don't agree
d. sure. Here it is
22. Tina : "I must see the doctor today. I don't feel well"
Aswandi : " . . . "
a. yes, that's right. I agree with you
b. don't go now
c. no, that's not good idea
d. another time, please
23. Azka : "Taken" is the best movie ever."
Fatih : "I don't think so, it is totally an irrational movie."
from the conversation above, we can assume that . . .
a. Fatih doesn's like Azka's opinion
b. Fatih doesn't understand Azka's opinion
c. Fatih is confused with Azka's opinion
d. Fatih totally disagrees with Azka
Diambil dari soal ulangan SMP kelas 8