contoh latihan soal unbk bahasa inggris smp
How to Make SerundengHow to make Serundeng
- 250 grams grated coconut
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 shallots
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 100 cc tamarind extract
- 1 stalk lemongrass (bruised)
- 150 grams peanuts (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste (toasted)
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Grind shallots and garlic into paste using pestle and mortar or food processor.
- Heat oil in a work of frying pan.
- Mix all ingredients and slowly fry over low heat, stir continuously until golden brown.
- Put serundeng on a baking dish and place it in a low oven or drain serundeng using spider spoon to lessen the oil. Then, remove the lemongrass.
- Leave cool and share in an airtight jar.